Emerald Isle

Candi, Affinity, Avalanche, and I are at the beach for the next week! It is a nice place here. Our anniversary is 1 week from today. My wife is so good to me. I am laying here in bed listening to Avalanche snore. He is too funny. Candi downloaded some Zen music on her phone and it is looping as I type. She is long since been asleep now. I am writing this long-time-coming update from my new installation of Joli OS 1.2.

The beach here is so nice. Not touristy at all. There is probable 5 acres of sandy beaches in front of us here and it is white sands, peaceful waves, clear skies, pet friendly, and very little populated. The house we are renting is quaint. It kinda looks like a spaceship. I keep wanting to call it rotunda but it is called something else similar.

We ate at Rucker John's today for dinner and it was pretty good. The best looking place here is Chowdaheads though but we couldn't find it today based on Google's directions. We found it further down the road after we had already ordered food. We will eat there tomorrow as well as go get some ice cream somewhere.

I hope I get to sleep late in the morning :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment